[From the American Printing House for the Blind E-News]
Your monthly link to the latest information on the products, services, and training opportunities from the American Printing House for the Blind.
**Please visit our March issue, now posted on our website:
Click on the above link or copy and paste it into your favorite web browser.
**This Month's Headlines:
- APH TEXTBOOKS: Did you know?
- Field Testers Needed!
- Deadlines Approaching! APH InSights Art Competition 2013
- Final Weeks to Submit Nominations for the Hall of Fame (2013)
- Kentucky Students are Super Heroes at the Regional Braille Challenge!
- Treasures from the APH Libraries
- NEW! Large Print Textbooks for Your eReader!
- Oldies but Goodies: The "Established" APH Product Series
· Social Media Spotlight
· APH Travel Calendar
· New Products from APH
· The Braille Book Corner and much, much more…
You joined this list because you wanted to receive email information about APH, its products, and its services. We will never sell, trade, or otherwise give away your email address to anybody. Ever. End of story.
**Unsubscribing from the list
The purpose of this mailing list is to provide customers of the
American Printing House for the Blind (APH) with the latest products
and services information. You will receive only one regular mailing (the APH News) each month. There may also be occasional mailings of important, time-sensitive notices, but they will be rare.